“The whole is always so much more than the sum of its individual parts. When great minds choose to collaborate, synergise and walk the entrepreneur journey together, great results are achieved, not only for each of the participants, but for the greater good of the clients they serve. I am in total awe and grateful for what our team will give birth to over the next couple of years!”
Kgomotso Sekhute, Founder & Managing Director:
K. G. Sekhute & Associates – 10 June 2016
Ever imagined the enhanced power that emerges when great souls, minds and brands collaborate and leverage off one another’s strengths?
Well, here is one such story…
It is with great joy and honour that I introduce a team of experts, who I partner to co-create and deliver a range of business strategy and people solutions. Given our collective experience and variety of passions, skills and areas of expertise, we are positioned to offer comprehensive offerings to our individual and corporate clients. What sets us apart as a Human Capital Management Consultancy, is our shared commitment to collaboration for the greater good of our clients and a deeply entrenched belief in the inner wisdom of our clients. It is these fundamental values that enable us to co-create impactful solutions in partnership with our clients.
Our team comprises of the following core members and will continue to grow as we strive to complement the existing team;
1. Kgomotso Sekhute – Founder & Managing Director| Executive META Coach| Human Capital Consultant
2. Metse Mphelo – Human Capital & Wellness Expert| Clinical Psychologist| Master Life Coach.
3. Matt White – Neuroscientist| Personal Brand Expert| Executive META Coach
4. Pumla Hako – Industrial Psychologist| Entrepreneur
5. Henda Smit – Industrial Psychologist| Master Executive Coach| Entrepreneur| Transition Coach
6. Yoni Titi – Leadership & Career Coach| Headhunter | Entrepreneur
7. Nelson Letshwene – Financial Planner| Managing Consultant| Author of The Money Field
8. Herman Visser – Amazon # 1 Best Selling Co-Author| Financial Planner
Over the next couple of month’s each of the above associates, and guest bloggers, will share perspectives and emerging trends on a range of topics that keep leaders within corporates on their toes.